Beach Court Set The Standards Other Residential Care Homes Try To Live Up To!
- Beach Court Care Home is a long-established business with an excellent reputation owned by a local family.
- We are situated on the sea front with lovely beach views.
- Our home ethos is home from home.
- Beach Court care home is registered for 32 people over the age of 50 years old.
- All our rooms are different, we do have en-suite facilities available.
- Beach Court specialises in caring for people with residential needs, Dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- The Manager holds L5 Diploma in Health & Social Care and has over 25 plus years experience the the care sector.
- The Depty Manager and Seniors are all working towards L5 Diplomas in Health & Social care and currently have 20 years experiance between them all.
- All care stall attend regular in-house training and currently are working towards L2/3 Diplomas.
- We currently have a 4- week menu situ, all meals are cooked fresh daily and we accomodate special diets.
- Our services offers Respite and Day care facilities.
- We employ a dedicated activities co-ordinator who organises daily activites, minibus outings and various pass times for our service users, to ensure they are kept stimulated and actively involved.
- During the difficult Pandemic period, Beach Court has provided a dedicated - Visitors Room, where visiting family, friends and professionals are able to 'see and talk' in a safe, warm and protected environment.